Tuesday, April 29, 2008

starting a business...

having finished with all of the preparations for my wedding and several of our friends weddings and baby shoewers - my sister and I are at a bit of a loss with what to do with our craftier sides.... so we're starting a little home side business. We'll probably never make any money at it - but at least it is something we'll enjoy doing. So what is this business you may ask? Well - my family really enjoys planning parties and showers. We like to make the invitations and favors and figure out unique ways to carry the theme throughout.
So - if any of you are tasked with planning a shower or party of some sort and need help with the details - let me know!
I'm having some difficulties with getting our website up and running - so in the meantime i've created a blog for the company....
http://scatteredshowersonline.blogspot.com/

check it out! Hopefully i'll get some pictures of our work up there soon!

1 comment:

Mnowac said...

Good luck. Have you ever been to etsy? You might want to check it out, it's a great place to sell your wares. If you like to make favors, you could sell them there.