Wednesday, February 20, 2008

survey


ok - so i have the hardest time in the world getting morning workouts in. So my question - is am i just lazy/too unmotivated to face the cold darkness of a pre-dawn winter run - or am i just going to bed too late? or what is it? how do other people do it? I don't have children - just me - and I still can't seem to get it done. So here is my survey for those of you who do morning workouts.


1.) what time do you go to bed at night?

2.) what time do you need to leave to go to work?

3.) what time do you get up to get your workout in?

4.) where do you work out - gym, around house, by work?


Just curious - what your routines are - maybe i can get some advice/motivation from you motivating early birds!

2 comments:

Mnowac said...

I am for sure an AM workerouter, although I have been struggling lately due to ongoing illnesses

1.) what time do you go to bed at night?
10PM ON THE NOSE, TV GOES OFF AND I GOT TO SLEEP


2.) what time do you need to leave to go to work?

I LEAVE FOR WORK BY 8AM TO GET THERE AT 8:30, TRY TO LEAVE EARLIER WHEN I CAN


3.) what time do you get up to get your workout in?
I GET UP BETWEEN 5:15 -5;30


4.) where do you work out - gym, around house, by work?

WED/FRI I TRY AND HIT THE GYM, SO I GET UP AT 5:15 TO GET TO THE GYM WHEN THEY OPEN AT 5:45 AND USUALLY TAKE A 6AM SPIN CLASS, GET HOME FROM GYM AROUND 7:15.
ON TUES/THURS I RUN WITH A NEIGHBOR, WE MEET AT 6AM AND RUN UNTIL 7, IF WE ARE DOING MORE THAN 6 MILES, WE MEET EARLIER THAN 6

Hope that helps. Getting the workout out of the way in the AM makes life so much easier!

E-Speed said...

1) 9-10
2) leave by 6 to get to gym at 6:30 try to be at work by 8-8:30
3) 5-5:30
4) gym by work

I find I do not get this workout in unless I am meeting someone for it or have no other alternative (like I have evening and lunch plans) My bed is just too damn comfy. So I try to have running dates in the morning anytime I have a workout I have to do, that way I don't sleep in. Luckily for me I can workout at lunch too, but once I get over 8 miles it really needs to be done first thing, and I will probably have to start a bit earlier :(