Friday, January 19, 2007

passwords passwords

Am I the only person out there who can not remember their login and passwords to all of the eight billion online accounts that they have? I have had such problems recovering my username and password for this blog - hence the long absence! But ok - i'm back. So - since we've last chatted I've been very busy trying to get back into the swing of things and plan our upcoming wedding. The wedding is taking up a lot of time what with different appointments and stuff - but it is also motivating me to get back to running. Did you know that they make wedding dresses 2-4 size smaller than real dress sizes!!!? that means i'm trying on size 14's!!! I don't want to remember my wedding dress as a size 14! That being said - I've got a lot of work to do. I took my first pilates class on Monday (figured I needed to add some more strength training and toning to my regimine.) Let me tell you - i must have the core muscles of a large wet noodle! I am finally not sore today -- it's Friday!!! isn't that crazy? I'm excited to go back though - maybe I'll finally get my abs into some sort of shape! I'm currently trying to figure out what races I am going to do this year. Any suggestions for my first triathlons this summer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah the whole wedding dress sizing seems completely counterintuitive to me. You would think they would go the other way to make you feel slimmer!